Thank you Joyce....
1. What's changed in your life, home, or community since your last birthday?
Our son moved in with us after a sad break-up in early January. He is currently dating a lovely girl who we recently met.
2. September is Classical Music Month. Do you like/listen to classical music? If so what's a favorite piece and/or who is a favorite composer?
I don't listen very often but I know there are a few that I love. I am going to go with Johann Pachelbel's Canon in D Major.
3. Besides The Bible, what's a book that has positively changed your life, relationships, career, or perspective? How so?
I don't think I have one.
4. I read (here) these ten hobbies will make you smarter...play a musical instrument, read voraciously, meditate regularly, work out your brain (puzzles, sudoku, board games, etc), exercise often, learn a new language, write your feelings down (blog, journal, just write), travel to new places, cook different kinds of meals, participate in sports actively
Are any on this list your current hobbies? Which hobby on the list would you be most inclined to try?
Blogging! I would like to try Meditation.
5. What sports traditions does your family have?
We don't have anything physical that we do. They watch football.....I'm not into it but I will watch sometimes. I do love Super Bowl Sunday, that's my tradition!
6. In a few words, weigh in on the current football /National Anthem brouhaha. Keep it family friendly please.
He should have stood for the National Anthem, they all should. It has nothing to do with Black Lives Matter!!!
7. Where do you have loads of patience, and where do you most lack patience?
I actually have patience in most things except I hate waiting for water to boil or toast to pop up!
8. Insert your own random thought here.