Thank you Joyce!
1. What would you say is your strongest sense?
Hard for me to pick just one but since Joyce asked I will say smell.
2. Do you believe in the idea of a 'sixth sense'? Why or why not?
Yes I do and especially when it comes to a woman and her children or a cheating husband. I also believe in a higher power sending us messages. They say that a woman's intuition is very similar to a sixth sense.
3. When do you most feel like a slave to time? Explain.
I imagine it would be either when company is coming over and I want a clean house or packing for a trip. Who doesn't leave things until the last minute???
4. Have you ever worked in a restaurant? How would you rate the experience? If you could own a restaurant what kind would it be?
I have never worked in a restaurant and if I owned one it would be a pizza restaurant with all of our favorite Chicago pizza's on the menu!
5. Ever traced your family tree? Share something interesting you learned there.
I haven't really worked on it but I find it very interesting. I watch "Who Do You Think You Are" and I love what they find out about some of our current Hollywood star's history.
We tried to find some ancestors at Ellis Island but we just didn't have enough information on timelines. We know for sure that they arrived there and were processed through Ellis Island.
6. What did your childhood bedroom look like?
My sister and I had twin beds. There was a desk, dresser and book shelves under the windows. I don't remember any particular colors or decorations.
7. Anyone who knows me knows I love_____?
Going to the movies, Chicago pizza, Giraffe's, Pine Cones and Ladybugs. Oh and let's not forget about Christmas and the 1,000+ Hallmark ornaments that I own!
8. Insert your own random thought here.