~Thank you Joyce~
1. April showers bring May flowers or so the saying goes. Has your April been filled with showers? Do you carry an umbrella, wear a slicker, or make a run for it? Besides rain, what else has filled your April?
Our winter was filled with rain, enough rain to call the drought over in California! I will definitely carry an umbrella in the rain along with wearing a slicker. I have had to make a run for it when I forget my umbrella in the car because it wasn't raining when I ran into a store.
2. What's something you could you give a 30-minute presentation on at a moment's notice and with zero preparation?
First thing that came to mind was recycling. I also believe I could speak to young woman about life and loving themselves for who they are.
3. Share with us a favorite food memory from childhood.
4. What's a song you thought you knew the lyrics to, but later discovered you were wrong?
Heck that's easy.....probably almost every song I sing!
5. According to one travel website, the most overrated tourist attractions in America are-
Niagara Falls (NY), Hollywood Walk of Fame (California), Times Square (NYC), Epcot (FL), Seattle Space Needle (WA), and Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market (Boston). How many of these have you seen in person? Did you feel like a tourist? Did you care? Tell us about a place (not on the list) you've visited that might be considered a tourist trap, but you love it anyway.
I've seen the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Times Square, and Epcot. I love Epcot, no problems with it. Hollywood Walk of Fame is fun to see but the location is crappy. Same with Times Square, I was thrilled to see it but not impressed at all. Seeing it for years on New Years Eve is a totally different thing then being there in person.
6. Your signature clothing item?
Not sure I can answer this one. I've never felt like I had a signature clothing item, maybe a signature purse.
7. What's an experience you've had you think everyone should experience at least once? Why?
London, Paris and Rome....why not! Of course seeing Mt. Rushmore is pretty amazing too.
8. Insert your own random thought here.