Thank you Joyce :)
Click here to play along!
1. Is a picture worth a thousand words? Elaborate.
2. Have you ever driven any part of the Pacific Coast Highway? If so what was your favorite stop? If not, is this sort of trip on your bucket list?
After living in California for 28 years I am sad to say that we haven't really driving much of it at all and yes that is on my bucket list!
3. How do the changing seasons affect you? As the seasons change do you find yourself looking more forward or backward? Which season-season transition bothers you most? Why do you suppose that is?
They don't effect me that much here in Southern California but I will admit that this has been an extremely hot summer for us and I am definitely ready for some Fall weather.
4. It's your birthday and you get to pick the dinner menu. What are we having? Do you ever lie about your age?
5. What's a life lesson you've learned recently?
We can't control the weather!
6. Insert your own random thought here.
If you follow me on Facebook you would have read that my family is safe in Florida. They were all over at my Dad's who is on high ground and wasn't evacuated. Their power is out and they have had to empty all of their refrigerators, however they are all alive and that is all that matters!