~Thank you Joyce~
Click Here to join in!
1. Best place you've been lately?
Visiting my dad and family in Florida. I returned home on Monday. I took this picture with my dad right before I left.
2. What's something you should say yes to today? Or this week? Or even this year?
This isn't the answer you're looking for but I would say that I need to start to say yes to being happy more often. We must enjoy life now because it is so short. I'm always living in the fear of the next bad thing to happen.
3. Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day in any way, shape, or form? If so tell us how. In Western cultures the color green is typically associated with jealousy, nature, good luck, and growth. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word 'green'?
No we normally don't celebrate although I have made a traditional dinner in the past and I've had a green beer somewhere once on St. Patrick's Day.
I ditched school one day when I was in High School to see the water in the Chicago River go green between Columbus and Wacker drives. We took the train into Chicago from Riverside, Illinois.
When I hear the word green I think of grass or a wooded forest.
4. What's a product or service you love so much you'd happily be their spokesperson? Tell us what makes you such a fan.
I'm going to go with the Cooper Chief Pot. I've had mine for probably two years now when they first came on the market. We bought one for Adam and Gabby too! It's basically the only pot you need although I would love to get some of the other sizes that are now available. Nothing sticks to it!!
I would also be the spokesperson for Schmidt's Deodorant. I've been using it for maybe 4 years now. It is absolutely the best deodorant I've every used. I believe they sell it now at Target in a hard form stick but I don't like it as much.
5. March 14th is Pi Day. How are your math skills? What's the last thing you did that required math of any kind? And most importantly do you like pie? What's your favorite kind? With ice cream, whipped cream, or please hold the cream?
I am terrible at math. I can't think of anything I did lately that required math. Yes I like pie but seldom eat it. I will say key lime pie with whipped cream. If I had apple pie it would be with ice cream.
6. Insert your own random thought here.