~Thank you Joyce~
Click HERE to join in....
1. On this first official day of spring tell us something (besides the weather) you're looking forward to in this season of the year.
Getting some motivation for Spring Cleaning!
2. When it comes to spring cleaning would you rather wash windows or wash baseboards? Clean out closets or clean out the garage? Dust ceiling fans or dust bookcases? Wipe down the patio furniture outside or wipe down the light fixtures inside? Any of these tasks recently completed?
1. I usually do the windows.
2. Clean out a closet.
3. Dust the ceiling fans.
4. Wipe down the patio furniture.
5. No, none have been completed.
3. Your favorite thing to make/eat that calls for cream cheese? Sour cream? Whipped cream?
1. A dip that has cream cheese on the bottom along with chili and cheese.
2. Not sure but we always have it in the house for a dollop on something.
3. Well I like whipped cream directly in my mouth from the can or in my decaf coffee! It's a staple in our refrigerator. There is a treat I like to make with cheesecake pudding, fresh whipped cream and frozen berries.
4. I read here a list of commonly mispronounced words. What is a word that gives you trouble when it comes to pronunciation?
Love the list and a word I always say wrong is Paleo. It took me the longest time to say Acai and also Gyro!
5. What's a song you love with the word 'rain' in the title or lyrics?
I'm going to go with Singin' In The Rain by Gene Kelly and we love the movie too!
6. Insert your own random thought here.