1. What's happening where you live in terms of schools opening? How do you feel about it?
I honestly have no idea. I'm not sure what to think but parents need to go back to work.
2. What's something you still do 'old school'?
I'm not sure if this is old school but I like to send out thank you notes, birthday cards and Christmas cards. I still like to buy music CD's. I like to hold a book in my hand and I have a wall calendar, along with a pocket calendar. (15 things to do the old fashioned way)
3. August 4th is National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day. Will you/did you celebrate by baking a batch? Eating a batch? Nuts or no nuts? Homemade or store bought? Soft and chewy or do you prefer your cookie to snap when you bite into it?
No I won't be baking any because I don't need to eat them. It would be unusual for us to buy store bought cookies. If I bake cookies I do like them chewy and I like nuts in them.
4. What are you starved for?
Hugs from my family!
If your asking about food I could go for a L'oven Chicago pizza in Florida or Aurelio's Chicago pizza which we can get in Las Vegas.
5. Anything new and interesting on your August calendar? What is one thing you're looking forward to this month?
My calendar is pretty empty this month. Looking forward to our weekly visits with Adam, Gabby and James.
Big Brother is starting tonight and I love watching it each summer.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Remember how I couldn't decide if I should bring James the airplane pajamas or wait for his birthday in October. I took them there Friday with our social distancing visit. I also bought him the Fisher Price Airplane which he really enjoyed.