Click HERE to join in Joyce's Hodgepodge!
1. When is the last time you experienced nostalgia?
We just spent a week with Amber and Dylan which often makes us talk about the past so I will say the past week.
Otherwise I would have to give this more thought. I'm in a hotel room, it's almost 10 pm and my brain isn't working very well after 10 hours in the car.
2. September 29th is National Coffee Day. Do we need this? Ha! So are you a coffee drinker? If so how many cups per day, and tell us how you like it. Is there a recipe you enjoy that calls for coffee as one of the ingredients?
I do have coffee but it is more recent. I was never a coffee drinker and I gave up soda with caffeine about 25 years ago. I do not have a recipe that calls for coffee.
It seems as though when I was diagnosed with my A-fib several years ago they said I shouldn't have caffeine. Then suddenly I wanted some. Didn't like hearing no. Anyway I have a cup or two of half caff coffee with a touch of cream.
3. Do you find praise or criticism to be more motivating? Explain.
Good question. I'm thinking that criticism might motivate me more. I don't get much of either of those so I can't really explain it.
4. What's a television series you keep coming back to and re-watching?
Do you mean reruns, because I'm not a fan of watching reruns of TV shows. However I do watch movies over and over again. If need be I would have to say "Last Man Standing."
5. As the month of September draws to a close give us three words to describe your mood.
I'm very sad.
As you know we lost Skye last Thursday and on Friday it will be 6 months since my dad passed away. Things are not going in the direction I would like them to.
6. Insert your own random thought here.