2. Do you miss traveling? In this season of almost no travel do you think you've grown anxious or fearful about traveling again? Or has all this staying home not going anywhere made you restless to get out and see the world? What book have you read or what movie have you watched that has inspired you to travel?
Yes I miss traveling although we did travel by car in September. I am definitely fearful of traveling by plane. I can't think of a movie that I have watched that has inspired me to travel but going through pictures from my trip to Europe recently has definitely inspired me to go back.
3. A time you felt like you were 'flying by the seat of your pants'? Explain.
Honestly with Covid I feel like every time I leave the house I am flying by the seat of my pants. I get home from a doctor's appointment and wonder will I be sick in the next 14 days??
4. Do you struggle with road rage or are you more of a 'Sunday driver'? Do you like to be 'in the driver's seat (literally and/or figuratively speaking) ?
I think I am more of a Sunday driver. That doesn't mean I don't get upset by some people's moves on the road. Mark has road rage and I have to listen to it the whole time we are in the car.
5. Something you've recently 'put the brakes on'?
Trying to make better choices to not shop online/Amazon so much. Trying being the operative word!
6. Insert your own random thought here.