2. Is a trip to the mountains something you enjoy? What's your favorite mountain?
Yes, definitely. We spent years going to Mammoth Lakes every summer and renting a cabin. We did that for like 18 years.
3. What's something that once felt like a mountain, but is now just a molehill?
Honestly I can't think of anything. Now if you reverse that I would say keeping this house clean. It is now a mountain for me.
- pumpkin spice latte or chai latte - pumpkin spice latte
- apple cider or hot chocolate - apple cider
- stew or chili - chili
- sweet potato casserole or green bean casserole - green bean casserole
- butternut squash soup or creamy mushroom soup - creamy mushroom soup
- cranberry sauce or gravy - I will go with gravy
5. Sum up your September in a sentence or two.
Oh my, I'm not sure but I'm going to go with a lot of house work because Amber and Dylan arrive today.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I believe I mentioned this before but since they arrive, I will be busy hanging with them and I won't be reading blog posts.
Also, I mentioned James spending the night when they are here but he is actually going to spend 2 nights with us.
Take care....

I don't think I've ever associated any sounds with autumn.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your visit with Amber and Dylan. I look forward to hearing all about it.
Oh, just enjoy having your family with you...that is something so much more important than worrying about blogging! Then you'll have something more to share with us when they go back home...be sure to take some pictures! Re: Autumn sounds...Autumn tends to be a little more windy and then when the leaves fall they are crunchy when you walk on them. And for those who are so fortunate to have cool enough weather to go outside...perhaps a fire pit/campfire crackling and the sound of marshmallows melting and me smacking my lips as I eat a s'more! LOL. Have a lovely time with your family! So happy for you.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy a wonderful visit with your family and having everyone together. That is so special.
ReplyDeleteOh Boy !!! Enjoy your time with family ... Make a ton load of memories .
ReplyDelete(((hugs)))
Sue
I think you and are are the only ones who said "green bean casserole." My DIL makes the best; I even asked for it at Easter.
ReplyDeleteHave fun with Amber and Dylan and don't worry about the house!
Enjoy your family Debby! and James, too!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a great visit with Amber and Dylan , and I'm glad James will be spending the night. ❤️
ReplyDeleteI hope you are having a terrific - wonderful - awesome time.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your visit. I enjoyed your answers.
ReplyDeleteGreat answers
ReplyDeleteHi Friend,
ReplyDeleteI hope your visit is going fantastic. :-)