- I learn something new each day.
- I talk to God all day long thanking him for all that He gives to me.
- I have perfected lazy.
- I want to be Queen.
- I love cheesecake.
- I live in my PJ's most days.
- I love all my blog friends, you fill my lazy days with happiness.
Okay, I felt like being short, sweet and funny! I am going to pass this on to seven (8) people that I want you to meet and get to know. If you are here reading this post you know that I know that you are a Beautiful Blogger too! (you are all welcome to take this award)
- It's Me Again Margaret ~ Trish ~ She has been a dear friend and recently lost her nephew. Her love for God is a beautiful thing. Head on over and give her a piece your HEART.
- Altered Glass ~ Lori ~ She has been a wonderful friend to me. Head on over and see what a lovely Christmas she had. She will love your COMPANY and you will love her designs with glass.
- Gatherings ~ Tonja ~ I just love reading her blog. She just spent her first Christmas without her Mother. Head on over and give her a big SQUEEZE.
- Kristie's Notes ~ Kristie ~ She learned a big lesson on life and the strength that God gives to us through tragedy when her friend Amanda lost 3 family members in a fire in December. She has done so many posts to give awareness to Amanda's story and the need for donations. Head on over and give her a big THANK YOU.
- Lemon Drop Pie ~ Ginny Marie ~ She just spent her first Christmas without her Mother who went home on November 23, 2009. She has been a constant in my blog life. She actually lives pretty close to where I lived in Illinois. Please go over and give her a HUGE HUG because she can really use one.
- My Life After Loss ~ Michele ~ She is a woman that knows loss, the loss of her 3 precious children ~ Nicholas ~ Sophia ~ Alexander ~ plus P, Z & D. On September 10, 2009 they welcomed Bobby & Maya into their hearts at 27.5 weeks. Head on over and read all the wonderful posts of these two miracles and the days they got to come home. We don't always realize the journey that so many must make to survive here on earth. Michele is a very special person in my life, please head on over and give her some LOVE and see some adorable pictures of Bobby & Maya.
- Weighty Matters ~ Mara ~ She is from the Netherlands and I just love reading her posts. She rides a bike to work and is a coach bus tour driver. It is so much fun to see pictures from the places she gets to visit during her work and also on her off time. I am so happy to have her as one of my dear blog friends. Head on over and give her a visit, she will welcome your FRIENDSHIP.
- Thru My Minds Eye ~ Crystal ~ She is always faithful, very creative and honest as can be. I just love when she has a new post to read. She always makes my mind have to stop and think about it for awhile. Head on over and give her a peace of your MIND.
FYI: If you have time please go over and visit with these friends of mine. I know that when people post awards I try to go over and congratulate each of them. That is how I have made many of the friends I have today.