Thank you Joyce
Click HERE to join in!
1. What takes you out of your comfort zone?
Speaking in public yet it is something I would love to do.
2. Your least favorite spice?
After being up for 24 hours and then flying home from Cancun yesterday I must admit that my brain is not coming up with anything.
3. What's a small change you'd like to make?
Stop buying ornaments! Obviously that isn't a small thing to me but extremely important at this point and time in our lives.
4. Do you enjoy visiting historic homes? If so, of the homes you've visited which one was your favorite? What historic home near you is open to visitors? Have you been? Southern Living rounded up eleven of the best in the southern part of the US and they're as follows-
Monticello (Jefferson's home in Virginia), Nathaniel Russel House (Charleston SC), Swan House (Atlanta), Ernest Hemingway's home (Key West), The Biltmore (Vanderbilt home in Asheville NC), Mount Vernon (Washington's home in Virgina), San Francisco Plantation (Garyville, Louisiana), Windsor Ruins (Port Gibson Mississippi), Longue Vue House and Gardens (New Orleans), Whitehall (Palm Beach FL), and Pebble Hill Plantation (Thomasville GA)
Have you been to any on the list? Of the homes listed which would you most like to visit?
I wouldn't mind visiting historic homes. I haven't been to any of those listed but I do think it would be a fun time. I guess I wouldn't mind seeing the Biltmore. I enjoyed the Ringling home in Sarasota.
5. What's something you think will be obsolete in ten years? Does that make you sad or glad?
I'm thinking DVD's and possibly landline phones. Yes they would both make me very sad. I cannot stand talking on a cell phone!
6. Insert your own random thought here.
If you didn't see yesterday's post with some photo from the Wedding click HERE......