Click here to join in the fun!
~Thank you Joyce~
1. We've reached edition number 315 here in the Wednesday Hodgepodge. So tell us, what were you doing at 3:15 yesterday? Is that typical? On a scale of 1-10 (with 1 being low and 10 being high) what's your energy level usually like at 3:15 PM?
I was walking through Target picking up some items from their flyer on Sunday. It is typical for me to run an errand after a doctor's appointment which is what I was doing yesterday.
Otherwise I am home watching a movie and probably on my computer.
These days with my knee, on top of my COPD and A-Fib my energy level is rather low throughout the whole day so I will go with a 5.
2. A frisbee, a tantrum, a towel, a party, a punch, or a curveball...which have you most recently thrown or had thrown at/for you? Elaborate.
I'm going with a towel and that would have been thrown by me. Mark and I cooked together in the kitchen on Saturday. He had a large block of extra sharp white cheddar cheese from Costco that was about to expire.
He wanted to make a macaroni and cheese casserole however he wanted to change up the recipe which I don't like to do, especially when you haven't made it before. Anyway to make this story short we don't work well together in the kitchen.
I guess it is just me, I like thing done a certain way. I am a storm out of room kind of person so it was quite the adventure. Of course a few minutes later I am back! Mark however may have called it a tantrum.
3. What are three things that would help you right now. Tell us how or why.
I need someone to help me clean house, organize everything and help me to get rid of things I don't need. It has just been too long on the organization stuff. I don't have the energy to do it but I need someone with compassion to help me through this.
4. Do you think you're strong? Why or why not? What makes you strong?
I'm going to say yes but I don't think I am as strong as I was when I went through my divorce. When we are forced into situations that we don't want to face they always make us stronger.
5. Do you enjoy reading historical fiction? What's your favorite book set sometime in the past?
No I don't like it at all.