Thank you Joyce
Go here to play along!
1. 'Hurry less, worry less'...what's your strategy for making that happen this holiday season? How's it going so far?
No way that's working for me. I can't hurry less or worry less! However I do feel pretty well organized this year. Christmas boxes went out yesterday. So now I just have to finish up with a few decorations in the house and then wrap the gifts for home. We will have Adam and Gabby here for Christmas day.
2. Do you have a list of to-dos that need accomplishing in order to prepare your home and/or property for the winter season? What are some of the jobs on your list? Are you a do-it-yourselfer or do you hire someone to accomplish these tasks?
Nope, no list here! Mark prunes some of the plants in the garden like the rose bushes but that's about it.
3. According to dietitians surveyed, the most popular health foods for 2018 will be -turmeric, sprouted foods (bean sprouts, breads with sprouted grains, etc), veggies in place of grains, dairy free milk, and pulses (lentils, chickpeas, etc). What's the first thought that ran through your head when you read this list? Of the foods listed which one might you add to your regular diet? Also, can milk really be dairy free? Is it still milk?
I've been taking turmeric for at least 15 years now. My mother in law had sent me an article in reference to healthy lung care. I can say that the amount of lung infections I have had since then has dropped by 80%.
I've been an unsweetened vanilla almond milk drinker for years now. We only eat Dave's Killer bread with 21 whole grains and seeds. I do believe there are some things that are better for your diet. We love veggies and they are part of our daily diet.
4. The Pantone Color of the Year for 2018 is Ultra Violet. According to the Pantone site 'Ultra Violet communicates originality, ingenuity, and visionary thinking pointing us to the future.' What say you? Do you like the color purple? Did you see the movie or read the book-ha!? Is purple a color you wear often? Describe for us one purple item in your home without using the word purple. If you were in charge of such things what color would you select for 2018?
I did see The Color Purple. It was a good movie. I did not read the book. I am not a big fan of purple. I can't think of anything I have that is purple. Yellow, Aqua, Grey and maybe a Fern Green would be my pick.
5. Favorite book read this year?
Didn't do it. Started one and never finished. One of my regrets each year is that I don't take the time to read. I love reading, I love books and have about 400 in my Kindle app. I can't get away from my computer, phone and TV.
6. Insert your own random thought here.