Saturday, March 18, 2023
HE DID IT!
Wednesday, March 8, 2023
WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE #495
2. Last thing you broke? Was it a big deal?
I am not coming up with anything but I'm sure something will come to me later when I'm reading your answers.
3. March 7th is National Cereal Day...are you a fan? What's your favorite? If not cereal what's your favorite breakfast? Your typical breakfast?
I don't always eat breakfast but it is definitely something I want to start doing again. I have Trader Joe's O's and I usually use almond milk. Every once in awhile we will have an egg sandwich if Mark is into it. He doesn't like breakfast at all. I also like oatmeal. We actually had the egg sandwiches for dinner last night.
4. Break ground, break of dawn, break down, break the bank, break one's stride, break the ice, break a law, break a habit, break bread...choose one of the idioms listed and tell us how it applies to your life currently.
I'm going to go with break of dawn. I woke up at 3 am on Monday morning because of my lungs and had to do a breathing treatment. I never got back to bed after that and was actually up until 11 pm that night.
My lungs were definitely better on Tuesday morning and praying they stay that way. It has been a rough four weeks for me.
5. Where do you go to connect with friends and family? What do you like to do most when you're home alone?
As you know, we only have Adam, Gabby and James here in California. So that's where we go on a Friday, Saturday or a Sunday a few weekends out of the month. My favorite thing to do, besides driving to Montana to see Amber and Dylan. We should be heading there in June when Dylan will have some time off from work to hang with us.
6. Insert your own random thought here.