Click HERE to join in!
1. Are you currently making plans of any kind? What kind? What emotions are associated with the planning process? Tell us about one plan you had to cancel due to the current situation which shall remain nameless. Ha!
Talking about visiting Amber and Dylan in Montana. Maybe driving straight through because I don't want to go to a hotel. They have had only a few cases in the town of Great Falls and none right now. It does however make me nervous.
Well we can't babysit for James like we had planned earlier in the year when Adam and Gabby go out of town in July.
2. Last time you saw stars, either literally or figuratively?
I see stars in the sky most every night.
3. Blueberries yay or nay? Blueberry pie, blueberry muffins, blueberry yogurt, blueberries by the handful...what's your pleasure?
I love blueberries. All of the above but usually I will put blueberries into my Fage yogurt. I really don't eat pie or muffins but Mark wanted a blueberry pie so I ordered one with our delivery from Sprout's recently and I did have a piece. I also like them by the handful which is how I usually eat them.
4. Swim against the tide, swimming upstream, in the swim, sink or swim, makes your head swim...choose one of the 'swim' idioms listed and tell us how/why you relate?
I'm going with "makes your head swim" for all of the posts that are driving me crazy on Facebook. I'm still in favor of happy posts on Facebook like it use to be years ago. People's children, pets, and the food your eating. It's been pretty annoying for about 4 years now!
5. Sum up your June in a single sentence.
Full of birthday celebrations and anniversaries along with sadness because of Father's Day and my Dad's 97th birthday.
6. Insert your own random thought here.