1. Have you ever fired a gun or shot a bow and arrow?
I think I did a bow and arrow in HS.
2. Do you know where your childhood best friends are?
I sure do.
3. Do you usually arrive early, late, or on time?
I'm always on time and maybe a little early.
4. Are you more of a New York or California type?
I always was the California type when I was young. Now that I have lived in California for 21 years I think I need to go back to Chicago!
5. Do you have a special ring tone?
Yes ~ "What a Wonderful World This Would Be"
6. What is your favorite type of chip?
Sea Salt and Vinegar ~ Yum!
7. Best comedy you've ever seen is ....
I laughed really hard watching "The Hangover"
8. Have you ever cut your own hair? To quote Dr. Phil, "How'd that work for ya?"
Yes and I did a pretty good job. I use to cut, color & perm it many years ago. Maybe Dr. Phil would say "What were you thinking!"
9. If you were going to have an extreme makeover, would you rather it be about your house or your personal self?
Me ~ Me~ Me
10. Are you allergic to anything?
No but I have severe asthma.
11. Why is it so hard to change?
Because usually change requires work.
12. One last question dedicated to February love: CS Lewis said, "To love is to be vulnerable." Please share one example of that assertion or share any thought you'd like to about this topic.
Vulnerable to pain because love is often blind.
So click on the Randon Dozen and visit Linda to join in on the fun.