Head on over, visit with Linda and join in the fun.
1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
Well a week ago it would have been 25/30 years old but the closet has been cleaned out. Now I would say that the oldest pair is maybe 10 years old.
2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety?
No, no one came to our door and my normal girl wasn't in GS this year. I would have bought the Do-Si-Dos Peanut Butter for me and the Samoas for my husband.
3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to?
I think I could do some of them. It's been a long time.
4. Were you a responsible child/teenager?
No not really but I was blessed not to get into too much trouble.
5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see?
This year, only three :(
6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself?
Have it done myself is better for me.
7. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
Tuesday! I see my friends at bowling.
8. Do you miss anyone right now?
My family in Florida.
9. Do hospitals make you queasy?
Not usually, I am pretty good as long as I don't see vomit or poop!
10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card. Not that you ever would, you responsible person, you.
Anthropologie, I just love that store.
11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items?
I think I am pretty true to brand names, but I do use some off brand items too!
12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels?
I think I would have a harder time when he/she is telling me how he/she feels.
Thanks for stopping over and reading my answers. Now go over and do your own.