1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps?
I like them but don't buy them much anymore. I just bought the chocolate covered ones to try. I also have a strand of Yellow Peep lights.
2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down?
Bring on the wine!
3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains?
No but we always need the rain in California.
4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why?
Well right now I would say my dog Skye because she is adorable!
5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring?
Tattoo for sure. I always wanted a ladybug on my thumb and the Christian fish symbol on my ankle.
6. Do you have any special plans for Easter?
Well this year we are going to have our Easter dinner (prime rib) on Saturday. It's just going to work better on Saturday this year.
7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs?
8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of?
A basket I bought yesterday that I put some eggs in for an Easter decoration.
9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one?
Well I haven't started but I plan on starting The Lovely Bones any day now!
10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning?
Cleaning the wooden blinds and washing windows inside/out!
11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
I don't wear flip-flops I wear Birkenstock shoes 24/7 and have about 12 pairs.
12. Which color makes you happiest?
P.S. FYI: Amish Grace will be on LMN (Lifetime Movie Network) Thursday at 5pm & 9pm and on April 10th at 5&9.