Just click on the Random Dozen button to join in on the fun.
Go over and visit with Linda who is our host each week.
1. How do you feel about "Gladiator" sandals, also called "Roman" or "Jesus" sandals? A fashion yea or nay?
Nay for me, I just don't like them. I wear Birkenstock!
2. What is your favorite pizza?
That has several answers. Gino's in Chicago deep dish ~ Cheese
Barrone's in Chicago - Italian Sausage (a thin crust pizza)
Pizza in California - Pepperoni Lover's at Pizza Hut is okay.
3. There are plans in the works to sell roughly 1,000 items from Star Trek: The Experience in Las Vegas. This means you could buy Picard's chair for your family room. If not a Star Trek item, what prop, background, set, etc. from what TV or movie would you buy if you could?
[Ex: Hurley's "I Love my Shih tzu" shirt from LOST, the plantation home "Tara" from Gone With the Wind, or Tracy's tambourine from the Partridge Family.]
You caught me of guard, if I think of one I will let you know. I do love the station wagon that Julia Child (Meryl Streep) drives in the movie Julie & Julia. I actually have a few of the plates that they used on their table in "That 70's Show" because they were a giveaway at Jewel stores in Chicago way back when!
4. Name a local food or restaurant that your area is famous for.
In N' Out and also the chicken restaurant at Knott's Berry Farm
5. What is your current favorite snack?
Reese's Peanut Butter Large Cups - Blackberries
6. Hypothetical: You are required to be a reality show contestant. Which show would you choose based on your probability of success? (You cannot choose "none.")
A. Dancing with the Stars
B. Biggest Loser
I choose Big Brother. (Hey I didn't say none) With my severe asthma I could not do the others.
7. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being uninhabitable and 10 being cleanliness that meets the standards of OCD, how clean is your vehicle's interior?
I am currently an 8. My daughter who has OCD cleans the inside of her car weekly but when she washes my car she never does the inside. It's all about her!
8. It doesn't feel like Spring until _________.
9. Something that made you laugh really hard recently is ____.
When my daughter asked me who was in the Lane cedar box. Since my dogs are cremated and are in little cedar boxes she thought someone was in my Lane box when we cleaned out my closet. She said "WHO IS IN HERE" and we laughed so hard!
10. Tell me about a goal you're working toward.
Not blogging 8 to 10 hours a day which would mean I am reading and painting! (paint by #)
11. Share a thought-provoking or inspiring quote this week.
BITTERSWEET: Somewhere between the slow motion of loss and the fast forward of desire. ~dlp~
12. Name one thing that you do as a parent that you absolutely know will make your kids happy. If you're not a parent, feel free to substitute "friend" or nomenclature that works for you.
Meat loaf and mashed potatoes makes them happy. Turkey dinner makes them happy. Giving them a few hundred dollars each at a casino makes them happy. Loving them makes them happy. Always being there for them makes them happy. Taking them to Disneyland twice last year makes them happy. Me laughing makes them the happiest.
(They are 28 and 31)