I received the Stylish Blogger Award from Butterfly Flutter-Isaiah 40:31. Thank you so much. I always feel very honored when people pass awards on to me. Head on over to Butterfly Flutter, say a big HELLO and check out the seven things about her!
Even though I have read the Bible I am not very good at retaining things in my brain. (I think that's why I can watch movies over and over and over and over again. I actually see things I never saw before even after 30 times!) So I thought I would look up the verse in the name of her blog and share it with you.
- I am usually up by seven each morning.
- I usually don't take a shower until 2 or 3 pm.
- If we would have had more children their names would have been: Girl~Crystal and Boy~Blake. People always thought we got those name from the show Dynasty but we never even watched that show.
- I am enjoying the new show on the OWN channel called "Enough Already! w/Peter Walsh" which is about clutter in our homes. It makes me feel good to know that I don't even have 10% of the clutter they have! They actually get to keep only 10%.
- It's official, I have absolutely no desire to ever clean my house. I'M DONE!
- I know that my posts are not perfect, I am sure you find mistakes, but I have really learned how to spell better since I started blogging. I use to always have a dictionary next to me. Now on the rare occasion I need to double check what I typed I just type the word in the google search space to see how it's spelled. I don't search it but it will show you the correct spelling as your typing it in that space.
- We sleep with a sound machine at night. When DH traveled I wouldn't use it because I wanted to hear if anyone was in the house but since the kids have lived here I will use it when he is gone. It keeps Skye from hearing them walk into the kitchen for an evening snack!
Hope you had fun. Enjoy the rest of your day!