11 Random Things About Me:
Have a gazelle exercise thingy in my office that loves to collect dust.
I buy most of my clothes online.
My favorite chocolate is dove, favorite candy Reese's PB cups.
I never change out my earrings, they are in all the time.
Do not like changing bed sheets.
Collect Willow Tree and Jim Shore.
Haven't been a member of a church for 4 years now.
Use to collect and wear pins on my blouse everyday.
Recently discovered Almond Milk and I love it.
Have reading glasses in most rooms of the house.
Wear Birkenstock sandles everyday unless I have to leave the house on a rainy day which seldom happens. Then I wear Born shoes.
1. What is your favorite Bible verse?
I would say the 23rd Psalm
2. What did you want to be when you was a little girl?
I wanted to be a wife and mother.
3. What is your favorite homemade food?
4. How many years have you been married?
I would have been married 40 years this June 24th. We were married in 1972, separated/divorced for 6 years and remarried in 1989 on June 24th so my answer is 34 years!
5. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Christmases are my favorite memories.
6. What is your favorite sport(s)?
Well I enjoy bowling. I don't mind watching golf on TV.
7. If you could visit anywhere in the world where would you go?
Back to London in the UK.
8. Do you prefer texting, phone call, or an email?
Email, texting, phone call, in that order.
9. What is your favorite season?
Spring is wonderful but I love Summer too.
10. What's the funniest thing that has ever happened in your life?
Answered the door once not realizing I had a green mask on my face.
11. Who do you miss most in your life?
I will say my mother, I was only 30 when she passed away.
I was given this award from Nani at The Chronicles of Nani. Thank you so much! Head on over and introduce yourself to Nani. (This is my 37th award)The rules for accepting this award are that you must thank the person giving it. Then share 7 things you think people might find interesting about you and select 7 fellow bloggers to give the award to.
Well here I go, I will try to come up with 7 things:
I want to be a Queen. (most of you know that)
I get a pedicure every six weeks.
Missing my "All My Children" soap opera.
Had a Lovebird named Kiwi. She lived for about 13 years.
I am 100% Bohemian from both sides.
Hate going to the dentist.
Love all my blog friends :)