Please click over to visit with Joyce and join in the fun!
1. The first day of spring is here...do you enjoy working in the yard? Weeding, raking, mowing, planting-your favorite springtime garden chore? How about your least favorite?
I use to love doing yard work but can't do it anymore. I loved mowing the lawn. Weeding would be my least favorite.
2. What puts a spring in your step?
Disneyland, vacations, dinners in restaurants, etc. See where this is going? Most things that happen away from home :)
3. Describe a time when you had to spring into action?
Well after my aunt passed away I had to spring into action because I was the executor of her will. I had two houses to sell and lots of accounts to close. It was very time consuming and a lot of work.
4. We're having carrots for dinner...would you prefer yours raw or cooked?
Well I always thought I only liked them raw but I have been buying those fresh veggie bags that you microwave for 2 minutes and I am loving the cooked carrots!
5. Do you take the shampoos and other sundries from your hotel room when its time to check out?
Guilty as charged!
6. What's the most enjoyable team or club you've belonged to and what was it that made it so?
Well I'm going going to say my bowling league. I have been on this league for like 20 years now and it's fun having girl time on Tuesday mornings. It is also fun because we bowl our sweeps in Las Vegas!
7. Is cloning a sign of progress?
I guess you could say yes to that but I'm not sure I agree with it.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Those of you who read me regularly may remember back in January when I had a prayer request for Marysa at bowling who recovered and is doing very well. Her two cousins were Andria and Ashley who I have know for many years. Ashley's brother Jeffrey who is Andria and Marysa's cousin needs your prayers. Over the weekend his wife and their unborn baby passed away. She had some chest pains on Thursday and went to the ER but they found nothing wrong. Then she went to her own doctor on Friday. I think he gave her some medication. She had trouble sleeping Saturday evening so Jeffrey got her set up in a recliner chair in the family room. They passed away during the night. It is so tragic. I can't even begin to imagine what Jeffrey is going through. Ashley was just working on the baby shower invitations the night before. Please keep all of them in your prayers.