Thank you Linda! Click on the dozen to join in.
1. What is your favorite fair/carnival food?
Love the Funnel Cakes with lots of powdered sugar :o
2. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
I am sure that I am but I feel I have dealt with it enough not to let it control me.
3. What is your favorite gift to receive?
A gift that someone bought me because they were with me when I said how much I loved the item but I didn't buy it for myself.
4. When was the last time you tried something new?
Well when I was in Florida I had to drive my dads car. I don't like driving other peoples cars, especially when they are big ones because I am use to my Mini. But as I am typing this I remembered that I drove home from Mammoth Lakes last weekend. We have been going for over 15 years and my husband has always driven. Now that's because my kids brought my car up. Would not drive my husbands SUV! (story to come about my car and vacation)
5. What is your favorite and least favorite book genre?
Memoir, Mystery, Political Intrigue, Romance, Humor, Historical Fiction, Historical nonfiction, Chick Lit, Self-Help, Other
I like romance, always have! Self Help is okay and memoirs. I do not like most of the others.
6.Silver or Gold?
White gold for me, that is what I love.
7. What makes you sigh?
Puppies, babies and miniature things.
8. If you didn't know how old you are, how old would you claim you are?
Old like grandparents always were!
9. Would you break a law to save a loved one? To protect a loved one?
Yes I would.
10. If you had to teach something, what would it be?
11. You're having lunch with 3 people whom you respect and admire. They begin to criticize a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. What do you do?
Well if it was many years back I would have said nothing. Now I think that I would speak up for my friend and tell them that I know that person and I would appreciate them not talking about her/him.
12. Which of the 5 Love Languages is your prominent means of experiencing love?
Acts of Service
Words of Affirmation
I would have to pick Physical Touch, I long for it.