HEAD ON OVER AND VISIT LINDA TO PLAY ALONG.
1. What is your favorite Mexican dish?
I usually get cheese enchiladas.
2. When you were a kid, did you get started on your homework right away after school, or did you procrastinate?
To tell you the truth I didn't do much homework or I don't have any memory of doing it. My mother never checked on me, she was deeply depressed and drank. However I did get by with big smiles to my teachers.
3. What is your favorite store for home furnishings?
I have two that I really like. Pottery Barn and Crate & Barrel.
4. When you were young, did you like school lunches?
We went home and ate lunch however I would often go to the candy store because that was my favorite thing to eat.
5. Is religion a crutch?
I don't think of it as a crutch, it's what helps me to cope in this thing called life.
6. In your region, what is the "big" (most popular in the community or state) high school sport?
Haven't got a clue.
7. Do you consider yourself rich?
Rich with blessings. We do have money to live comfortably.
8. Which of these would you have the best chance for success in administering:
B) Heimlich Maneuver
C) Changing a flat tire
None of the above. Well I think I could do CPR because they now have a new proven way to do it. You do not breath into the mouth you just do compressions.
9. Which dance would you prefer to learn & why:
B) Hip Hop
I think I would like to Swing Dance.
10. What's the worst news you've ever delivered to someone?
Well when my daughter was going with our current SIL and he was away in the service his mother called us. She was so sad. I thought that something had happened to him. He actually meet a woman and wasn't going to be with my daughter anymore. It was so hard to tell her but like I said he is our SIL so things did turn out in the long run.
11. Name something you learned in college that had nothing to do with classes or academics.
I didn't go to college.
12. New variation on an old question: If there's a song in your head that just won't get out, what is your favorite (or most repeated) line in that song?
"My God is an awesome God He reigns in Heaven above"