Head on over and join us....Linda is waiting!
1. Do you do garage sales? If so, tell me about one great find. If not, tell me why not.
I have had a few garage sales in my life but I never ever go to any. It's like going through stuff at a Marshall's store, I just can't do it.
2. Name the last thing you fixed.
Fixed as in repaired something or fixed as in cooked? I'm just going to say a perfect glass of wine!
3. Name your A) Favorite item of makeup OR B) Favorite tool
I am in love with Korres face creams and make-up. My skin has never looked better!
I let my fingers do the walking, I seldom use tools.
4. Which room in your home needs organizing more than any other?
It would be a few cabinets in the kitchen.
5. Which room could use re-decorating?
I am always searching for a quilt for our bedroom. Then I would paint a wall and a buy some pictures for the wall.
6. Share something unique about your town.
The Mission Inn which is a National Historic Landmark Hotel & Spa. Our daughter had her wedding there.
7. If you could send a one-sentence message to your great-grandchild, what would it be?
God made you perfect in His eyes and I agree. Love who you are.
8. Do you Facebook?
Yes but only once in awhile. Mainly to see what my nieces are up to in Florida.
9. Describe your favorite shoes.
I wear Birkenstocks all the time.
10. Do you listen to more talk radio or more music radio? What kind of station is it?
I listen to CD's or my MP3 player. I only listen to the radio when the holiday music is on for like six weeks!
11. How far would you travel for a really good (favorite) meal?
1749 miles (2815km)to Chicago for Gino's Pizza, Aurellio's Pizza and Carm's Italian Beef! We are actually going in October. Wouldn't mind going to one of the Bohemian restaurants for Pork, Dumplings & Sauerkraut too!
12. If you were totally honest with yourself (and us) what should you probably be doing right now instead of blogging?
Nothing, I am the Queen.