Head on over, visit with Linda and pick up your dozen.
1. Is there a word which you initially mispronounced? Were the circumstances in which you made the faux pas embarrassing? By the way, that's not "foax pass." (I know you know that. Just jokin' with ya.)
I am sure that there have been many. I do know that when Burger King opened and my father went through the line he said "I want a wooper" and the woman said what size Root Beer do you want. He didn't say the whop!
2. How do you feel about the use of texting shortcuts and trends? (ex: "I've got ur notes. Get them 2 u 2morow.")
I am not very good at them but I do make up some good ones that my children have commented on!
3. Tell me about your high school senior picture. Please feel free to post.
I'm too lazy to look for it (that was 41 yrs. ago) but I know I looked hot! I liked it.
5. Share a high school or college homecoming memory.
What memory, remember it was 41 yrs. ago! I do know that I always had fun in school and Homecoming was always cool, especially the football games.
6. Linda at Mocha with Linda wants to know: "Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?"
What, I can't like both of them equally? Sunsets are awesome, especially at the beach. I do like the time before sunrise the best, it's getting brighter out but the city lights are still on. It's awesome.
7. Lea at Cici's Corner asks, "What is something you have not done that you desire to do?"
Learn how to use my new Big Girl camera. It arrived yesterday and I feel lost!
8. Carol at Wanderings of an Elusive Mind ponders, "If you could come back [in another life] as an animal, which would it be?"
It would be a giraffe, they are my favorite.
9. Joyce from The Other Side of the Pond is curious: "Where were you 10 years ago?" Please feel free to elaborate more than just your physical location.
I was in a different house, my health was much better and I was working at a Hallmark store. I think the kids were already out of the nest!
10. When you are proven to be correct in any contentious discussion, do you gloat?
Not so much but many years ago I did that on one occasion. I had an argument with my father in law and he always had to be right. Everyone let him be right even when he wasn't because of the consequences. I didn't back down and I.was.right! He didn't talk to me for two years following that.
11. What is your favorite food which includes the ingredient "caramel?"
I have a recipe for caramel brownies that are really good but I haven't made them in many, many years. So I will say a caramel apple. Wait: I just thought about a caramel frappachino, they are awesome!
12. From my 17 year-old daughter to you: "If you could be part of any fictional family, which family would you choose and why?" (She's so cute. And clever.)
I am going to say The Flinstones because they have always been one of my favorites, of course the Huxtable's would have been fun.