1. What is the most interesting thing you've done in the last year?
Spending 3 weeks in Florida with my dad (87) after he had a pacemaker put in. Also my trip to Downtown Chicago was a dream come true. It felt good going home.
2. What is your most meaningful family heirloom?
Well I have a Singer sewing machine that belonged to my grandfather who was a tailor. We also have the dinning room set of my husbands grandparents which is lovely. These items are very old.
3. What food festival would you most like to attend?
I use to love The Taste of Chicago, that would be a great one!
4. Snow...do you love it or is it considered a four letter word where you live?
I grew up with snow for 38 years. It was okay. I use to love the challenge of driving in it. I am glad I didn't have to teach my children to drive in it.
5. Can you ski? Do you ski? Are you any good?
I can ski but haven't done it in years. I was pretty good at the time.
6. What quality in your spouse or best friend are you most thankful for?
I love his sense of humor.
7. Describe the coziest spot in your home.
It's my office. My sofa is great, large TV and it's dark and quite.