I received the first one from Katina at Peaceful Divas whose blog is awesome and dedicated to helping women navigate life's necessary, yet not so glamorous, tasks with style and the realization of God's Grace!
The second one I received from Jamie at Forget-me-not, Oh Lord! which was actually given to me on my For Your Tears blog. (I decided to do one post here) Jamie is a born again Christian, the mother of an adorable toddler and also the mother of an angel in Heaven.
Thank you Katina, Jamie and Joanna, I appreciate you thinking of me when you passed this award forward.
The rules for accepting this award are:
1. Thank & link back to the person who awarded you this.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 10-15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.
- Even though I am pretty lazy around the house I definitely have OCD when it comes to blogging. I am looking for balance but haven't found it yet. We just might have our Christmas decorations up all year because of this thing called blogging!
- I have two beautiful grown children who are both in love and that just makes me so happy. Our daughter is married almost 9 years to our wonderful son-in-law and our son lives with the love of his life. (we love her too! )
- We have no other relatives in Southern California so we are really lucky that we like each other, or should I say that we are blessed to have children who actually like hanging with their parents.
- For those of you who are newer to my blog I am my husbands first & third wife!
- I watch movies that I love over & over again. I have many favorites and will concentrate on several at a time. If it is a favorite I just can't get enough of it! I guess it's kind of like those of you with little children who have to watch Cars or Toy Story a million times a day. By the way, those are favorites of mine too! Am I in my second childhood?
- I ended up buying the "for dummies" book for my Canon Rebel since I am just not liking the pictures I take with it. Can you really teach an old dog new tricks? I certainly hope so!
- I have a exercise glider in my office that I never use but it does a wonderful job at collecting dust!
So if you know me well you will know that I am not passing this award on because I just don't like having to make a choice, it's like picking people to play on your team in gym, it's just too much pressure for me. I love everyone who follows me and appreciate the fact that you actually come back for more!