- So Wednesday ended up being a pajama day for me. I keep trying to clear my reader but it's not going away, the posts keep coming! Anyway it was like 4pm by the time I got around to taking a shower so I figured I might as well go back into some clean pajamas.
- So this is what happens when it rains, we get snow capped mountains. This was also on Wednesday. It was kind of nice and sunny but as of right now it is evening and it's pouring outside. (Skye says hello) She is in need of a brushing and a bath! Since I was outside with my camera I decided to take a picture of one of our Gerber daisies plants. (I did brighten up the picture of the mountains)
- So if you are an American Idol watcher you know what happened last night. What a show! One of the best performers, Casey, was at the very bottom last night with votes. The judges only get to save one person the entire season and they saved him. I know that I will make sure I vote for him next week. I figured it was to early to have to worry about voting for the good ones right now but I was wrong.
- I have a question and I hope someone can help me. I like to change my backgrounds a few times a year. I have been looking at every one's blogs who are using blogger and looking to see what templates they are using. Here is my problem, when I pick a background it has to have a very dark color in the center because my blog has a dark grey color there. I love all the backgrounds available to us but so many have white in the center so they just become grey centers when I use them. I have emailed several of the people who make the backgrounds but they never respond. I would like it to be white and I'm not sure how to change that. Any suggestions!
- Update on my daughter Amber. Her blood work was pretty good. Her thyroid reading was slightly off and her B12 is low. We will be taking her to our regular doctor to talk to him about those two things. Her doctor is weaning her off of her current medication and putting her on a new one. (Pray that it works for her) She can also take the anti-anxiety pill that she was given, when needed. Like I told you she doesn't have medical insurance. The new pill is $210. a month but if it works for her it is worth every penny.
A very Happy Birthday to our son's best girl.
She turns 28 tomorrow.
We love you Tristen!
New Post at Debby's Tree.
Have a great weekend,