Mardi Gras Hodgepodge Style
1. The season of Lent begins on March 9th this year...do you participate and if so, in what way?
No I do not participate.
2. Traditionally pancakes are eaten on the day known as Shrove Tuesday which is the last day before Lent (March 8th this year). So....butter and syrup? Blueberry? Chocolate chip? ewww, no thanks!! What's your pleasure when it comes to eating pancakes?
Butter and syrup for me!
3. Spring is coming. (It is coming, right?) What's your favorite springtime flower and do you suffer from seasonal allergies? Two questions I know, but they're lightweights.
I don't have any growing in my yard but I would say Tulips.
4. "Our opinion of people depends less upon what we see in them than upon what they make us see in ourselves." Author unknown. Agree or Disagree? Why?
Haven't got a clue!
5. Since it's "March" and also the season of Mardi Gras....have you ever been in a parade? What's the best parade you've seen?
I may have been in one when I was younger, I don't remember. I think it was a St. Patrick's Day parade back in the late 60's when I ditched HS and took the train to downtown Chicago.
6. You would jump up and down and shout for joy right now if someone told you___________?
That my daughter was cured of her OCD/BDD!
7. How clean is your car on the outside? Inside? Is there junk in your trunk?
It's not as clean as it use to be because I just can't do it anymore but my car is clean inside and out. Trunk has my bowling ball, a towel and my reusable shopping bags in it.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Asking for some prayers for my daughter Amber. Going through a rough patch right now.