Click on the button to join up with Joyce's Hodgepodge!
1. Do you send Christmas cards? If so about how many will you send this year? How do you display the cards you receive? Or don't you? (gasp!)
Yes I do send out cards. I will mail out around 65 cards. I have two card holders that hang on the wall to display my cards. I love cards, I love sending cards, I love receiving cards. This is how it has always been and always will be for me! (I use to mail out close to 100 cards but my list has gone down. My father who is 88 still sends out close to 100 cards!)
2. When do kids become adults?
I think that when they move out and live on their own. That doesn't mean they don't still need us or do some dumb things! In the eyes of a parent they are always our babies.
3. Does your 'beauty regimen' change with the seasons?
I would have to say no to this but mainly because I am in Southern California and we tend to be dry year round. I always moisturize.
4. What's something you like to eat that might cause another person to turn up their nose?
I know that I haven't opened a can of sauerkraut in the house in a long time because it makes our son-in-law sick. He can't stand the smell.
5. Gloves or mittens?
Sorry Joyce but I have to say both! Not that I use them much her in California.
6. What's the longest queue you've ever been in? Was it worth it? Queue=line but doesn't queue sound nicer?
Yes it does sound nice and I'm glad your told us what it means. I know that two years ago we waited in line for a ride at Disneyland for over 2 1/2 hours. Right now I can't think of anything else. I am not one of those people who will camp out all night to get something.
7. Besides Christmas, what is one thing you are looking forward to in the month of December?
Going to see Wicked on the 11th and an office party/dinner on the 17th.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Life, as I am sure most of you will agree, is suddenly getting busy for me because of Christmas coming in 25 days starting tomorrow! So what does that mean? I will be very behind in my reading of posts but I will be around as often as I can so don't give up on me. Not reading posts yesterday my reader said 464 and I won't be home much today so it will be saying 1000+. (of course I only read about 20% of what is in my reader)