Thank you Joyce!
1. Summertime is a season of reunions, weddings, and other family celebrations and gatherings...are any of the above on your calendar in the next two months?
Well of course you know about my time here in Florida celebrating my Dad's 90th Birthday. It was definitely a family reunion. My nieces Michele and Melissa hadn't seen my son Adam in 17 years. The last time they saw my daughter Amber was 10 years ago.
2. June is National Iced Tea Month...are you an iced tea drinker? If so, how do you like yours (sweet, flavored, etc)?
No I am not an iced tea drinker.
3. When were you last nervous? Looking back, was the 'event' actually nerve-worthy?
I know I'm nervous when I fly. I do know that looking back being nervous is seldom worthy!
4. The bristle toothbrush was invented in China on June 26, 1498...not sure how that date was pinned down so precisely but, on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being sick to your stomach and 1 being not at all, how nervous do you feel when you're headed to the dentist? Do you see your dentist twice a year?
10....very, very nervous yet I have never had an issue to bring this on. I haven't been in a long time.
5. What's making news in your town this week?
Well being here in Florida it is the trial of George Zimmerman. If I was home I would not know because I do not watch the news or read the paper. I live in my own little world most days.
6. Curtains, drapes, blinds...your window treatment of choice? Are there any bare windows in your house? Is that by choice or because you haven't gotten around to covering them?
We like doing wooden blinds. Hopefully plantation shutters in our next home. I use to do curtain years ago. Yes the sliding door in our bedroom does not have anything on it and that is by choice so we can see our view and the city lights at night. We have no one behind us and the neighbors can't see us either. It's really awesome!
7. Summertime is officially here (in the Northern hemisphere anyway)...whatone song is a must-have on your summer playlist?
I can't help but think of Will Smith's Sumertime. It is one of my favorites. YouTube wouldn't let me show it but you can go to the link.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
As of yesterday morning I had 2499 posts in my reader....OMG! Up until my family arrived last Friday I was keeping my reader around 35 a day deleting those people I don't read anymore, reading a few each day and saving those I want to read when I have time. When I get home later this week I see myself being glued to my computer for a few days! (I return home tomorrow evening around 11:00 pm)