Thank you Joyce....
1. Are we always responsible for our actions? Are there any exceptions?
I want to say yes we are responsible for our actions but I am sure that if someone is hurting your loved one you may not be able to control yourself.
2. Has anyone from your home town become famous?
Not that I know of.
3. January was National Slow Cooker month. Do you own a slow cooker/crock pot? Did you use it last month? What's a favorite dish you make using a slow cooker or crock pot?
Yes I do own one and I used it last month. I also used it on Super Bowl Sunday to make Black Bean Chili which is one of our favorites.
4. How do you feel about private companies collecting data about you?
Of course I don't want them to collect data on me but I don't think it matters how I feel, we are well beyond that point today.
5. The Games of the 2014 Winter Olympics kick off with their opening ceremony this coming Friday....will you be watching? Which Winter Olympic event would you most like to see in person? Have you ever been to Russia? Any desire to go, Olympics or otherwise?
Yes I will be watching....can't wait! I'm not sure I can pick just one, I like the speed skating, bobsledding, snowboarding, etc. but maybe I will say figure skating because we would be indoors. No I haven't been to Russia but would like to visit there someday.
6. Share a good or bad sports related memory from your childhood or teen years.
I was always pretty good at sports. One year in High School when we were doing gymnastics, which I was good at, on the uneven parallel bars I missed the bar and fell flat on my back. I was okay but I did hurt for a long time. They didn't have the padding like they have today. I was very sad about it because I really liked gymnastics but it scared me away.
7. What's a must have song for you on a work out play list? If you don't work out, run, swim, bike, walk, or anything else that could be construed as 'exercise', then what's a song that movtivates you to at least get up off the couch?
Have to say one of my favorites is Maroon 5's "Moves Like Jagger" but I also love Bruno Mars' "Just the Way you Are."
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Go Team USA!