Click on over to join in!
Thank you Joyce :)
1. What's the biggest change since your childhood in the way people think or act?
2. The Olympic Biathlon involves cross country skiing broken up with either two or four rounds of target shooting. Which part of that would stress you out more? Or would you love them both equally?
I imagine the target shooting would stress me out more but it would be a nice break giving me time to catch my breath.
3. February is National Canned Food Month...what is your most often purchased canned food item? What was in the last can you opened?
4. What river (anywhere in the world) would you most like to cruise?
On a Seine River Cruise you'll have the chance to explore the beauty of Versailles, see picturesque Honfleur and discover the Alabaster coast. You can visit the home of Claude Monet in Giverny, with its wonderful gardens, stroll the streets of Rouen, the city of Joan of Arc, with it's half timbered houses and immerse yourself in the grandeur of Paris.
This picture hangs above our bed. It is the river at night in B&W with the Eiffel Tower in gold. It is from IKEA and it was an anniversary gift from Mark a year after our boat ride on the Seine! (Of course I picked it out and suggested it to him. Sometimes they just need help.)
5. It's the middle of the night and you can't sleep...what do you do? Count sheep? Toss and turn? Watch television? Or do you get up and do something productive?
6. How important is keeping your cool?
I think it is pretty important depending on the situation but I'm not very good at it!
7. I've got white stuff on the brain so why not run with it? White lie, wave the white flag, white knuckle it, white wash a situation, or white as a sheet...which phrase could most recently apply to your own life in some way?
I'm not sure any of them apply right now but I will say Wave the White Flag.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
1. Guess what you haven't heard me complain about lately???? I bet you know!!! My computer...I'm in love with it and Windows 8.1 doesn't control me anymore but I'm not holding my breathe.....
2. You know I love my bowling league, it's my favorite day that I look forward too each week. Well Monday night at 6:30 PM I started throwing up every half hour for about six hours and had a very restless night of sleep. Felt better in the morning but very sore and exhausted so I had to stay home. Even Tylenol with Codeine wasn't taking my aches away but I did get some sleep.
3. Mark returned of Europe last Saturday night and was off to Brazil on Monday. I miss him. When he got home on Saturday evening he was just getting over a bout of food poisoning. I made him a home made batch of Homemade Citrus Electrolyte Drink which I just found on Pinterest last week. I wish he was home so he could have made me a batch because I certainly wasn't up for making it :(