Head on over to Joyce's and join in the fun!
1. June is National Great Outdoors Month. Have you spent any time appreciating the great outdoors this month? If so where, and if not do you have any plans to enjoy the great outdoors before the calendar turns?
Yes we did the Lavender Festival on Saturday and I have a post ready to share with you next week when I am in Florida.
Then later in the day we sat at one of our favorite pizza restaurants where we enjoyed a few drinks and talked. Two hours later we ordered some salads and had a few slices of pizza before we dropped Adam back off at their condo. He is in town working this week.
2. What's a current hot button issue for you?
The Republican party and the changes they would need to make, but won't, to win an election!
3. What's a food or treat that 'disappears like hotcakes' in your house?
If I were to put out a bowl of Peanut Butter M & M's the bowl will empty pretty quickly. Of course a bowl of berries will disappear quickly too!
4. How hot is too hot?
When it gets to be around 100 degrees outside it is too hot. Now that is in Southern California so the number is lower for me in other states with humidity.
5. Do you have an artistic outlook on life? What does that mean to you?
I'm not sure but I am definitely a dreamer. What does that mean to me.....hope and change! After all I am 100% Bohemian........
6. What's one question you'd like to ask your father, or one you wish you could ask your father?
I can't think of anything. I am blessed to be able to talk to my father everyday and I am definitely a person who always has questions. I will be seeing him on Saturday and I can't wait to celebrate his 92nd birthday next Thursday.
7. Something you learned from your father?
Love, compassion and equality for all. To help others whenever you can. Of course my mother had a compassionate heart too!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I forgot to tell you that we had someone out two weeks ago because the dryer has been taking a long time drying. Two hours for our bathroom towels! The man from Sears was sure it was our vent which would require a duct cleaner. I got online and had someone out the same day. Three hundred $ dollars later all is well with the world and the towels are back to taking only 40 minutes to dry......