~Thank you Joyce~
Click on over and join in!
1. What have you 'fallen for' recently?
Organic wine and wines that are organic with no added sulfites. Trader Joe's has a wonderful selection of Organic wines.
Something else I have fallen for is Josie Maran face products. I am using the Light Argan Oil, Argan Daily Moisturizer, Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation and an Argan Blush. I got a sample of the foundation with a Sephora order and fell immediately in love with it!
2. What's something you're 'squirreling away' for later?
You won't believe this, we have too much stuff yet I find things I fall in love with and buy them for when we move someday. Crazy right???
3. How do you like your apples? Sweet? Tart? Crisp? Cooked? Apples are one of the superfoods for fall...how often do you eat an apple either plain or as part of a favorite recipe? What's your favorite variety?
Crisp and tart for me! I really don't care for them cooked but I do like applesauce. I will buy Granny Smith in the store but when we go to the apple orchards we buy Rome Beauty.
4. According to Fodor's the ten best fall foliage trips in the US of A are-Aspen Colorado, The Catskills New York, The Berkshires Massachusetts, Columbia River Gorge Oregon, Green Mountain Byway Vermont, Enchanted Circle Scenic Byway New Mexico, Great Smoky Mountains of North Carolina and Tennessee, Upper Peninsula Michigan, Lake of the Ozarks Missouri, and Glacier National Park Montana. Which would you most like to visit this fall and why?
Sorry but I really, really want to see Central Park in the Fall. I want to look down on it from some building top! I've seen the Aspen in Colorado which are gorgeous since my favorite color is yellow. Having to pick one from the list I will say Glacier National Park Montana.
5. The topic of legalizing marijuana was raised in the most recent televised political debate so let's wade in too. Twenty-three states and the District of Columbia currently have laws legalizing marijuana in some form. Four states have legalize marijuana for recreational use. Your thoughts?
I don't think it changes things, everyone who wants it gets it anyway. What we do need is a way to keep drunk and high drivers off the road. Maybe all cars should have a detector of sorts in order for the car to start!
6. Are you okay to watch a movie already in progress or do you need to always see it from the beginning? How about jumping into a TV series somewhere in the middle? Is that okay?
I would prefer to see the movie from the beginning. I'm not sure about a TV show. I can't see going back and watching 12 season's of a show already in progress. We are just starting Season One of House of Cards on Netflix which has 13 episodes for each season. It is currently going into season four.
7. Thursday (September 24) is National Punctuation Day. What rule of punctuation trips you up most often? What rule of punctuation, when broken by someone else, bugs you the most?
I am not one to ask because I am sure I never use the right punctuation's and I don't care.
8. Insert your own random thought here.