Thank you Joyce!
1. Has spring sprung in your little corner of the world? Other than the calendar how would I know? What's your favorite thing about spring?
Yes but that is a pretty easy task for Southern California. You would know because flowering trees are in bloom all around town.
2. Besides the weather, what's put a spring in your step recently?
Probably some new movies at the show, they motivate me to get out of the house. I know it should be something about the weather here or spring cleaning but after the Academy Awards it is a whole new year of movies for me to judge!
3. How does Easter impact you?
Besides my strong belief in Jesus' Resurrection Easter here for us is a day for gathering to have a family meal. I do love that part of it but it is so different from when I was a child and we got all dressed up to go to church.
4. I saw this somewhere on Facebook and thought it would make a fun Hodgepodge question. Which of the following would you find most disappointing...
a just stuffed taco shell breaking open and spilling out before you take the first bite? dropping a just-purchased Starbucks/Dunkin Donuts coffee? opening the peanut butter jar and finding it empty? upending onto the sidewalk a just-purchased ice cream cone? a burnt bagel popping up in your toaster when you're rushing breakfast? or cutting into an avocado and finding out it's rotten?
I'm going to go with the empty PB jar and the rotten avocado since those are regular purchases for me. The other's are very rare occasions.
5. What's something held together with tape at your house? Or a paper clip? Or a wing and a prayer?
A wing and a prayer would be our sanity most days!
6. Do you feel under appreciated? In what way?
Almost all the time.
7. What's something you'd build if you knew how?
Nothing is coming to mind for me right now......
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Wishing everyone a very blessed Easter Sunday.
On PBS Mr. Selfridge starts this Sunday at 10 pm yet it is not showing up on our Time Warner's schedule yet. Also for those of you who watch Call the Midwife it will be returning the next Sunday on April 3rd.