*If you're answering today from the southern hemisphere feel free to sub spring for the word fall.
No, it doesn't feel like Fall at all yet. Honestly I can't think of anything we do unless we travel to Montana but as you know, Amber and Dylan will be traveling here soon.
2. What's a small daily task or chore that always seems to fall through the cracks when your schedule gets busy?
I can't think of anything, but several things can fall through the cracks when my COPD is acting up.
3. What's something you're falling for lately?
Mark picked up a large box of ice cream bars at Costco and I can't seem to stay away from them.
4. Pumpkin is a popular flavor this time of year. Are you a fan? What's your favorite pumpkin flavored food or beverage?
I wouldn't mind having something with pumpkin flavor but I haven't had anything yet. I'm going with pumpkin pie as my favorite food.
5. What's something you wish would never change? Explain.
Maybe daylight savings time. I think it should stay the same all year.
I wish James could be like he is at his age right now but of course he has to grow up.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I've been working on cleaning the house for Amber and Dylan's visit. They arrive on Wednesday the 30th. They will be here for six nights.
We will see Adam, Gabby and James on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. James will be spending Saturday evening here with us. I can't wait.
We did see Adam, Gabby and James last Friday and had a nice evening. We even played bunko and Sorry.

1 comment:
Oh how wonderful that your kids are coming and will be with you for a week. That's just great!! I know you will all have a wonderful time. Just don't overdo it trying to get ready for them...pace yourself...do what you can, but don't wear yourself out so you can't enjoy your company! That's my problem...I try to do too much and then I'm worn out by the time company gets here.
Sounds like you've had some wonderful times with James and family and more to come! What a blessing. Take care and enjoy your family! God is good!
Post a Comment