Here are today's questions:
1. What is something that bothers you if it is not done perfectly?
I can't seem to think of anything. It use to be my housework, I was very OCD about it.
2. What is one of your best childhood memories?
It would definitely have to say Christmas, they were always the best.
3. Do you plan to watch the Royal Wedding and when was the last time you wore a hat?
Yes, I.CAN'T.WAIT ! I don't like myself in hats so the last time would most likely be as a child on Easter.
4. Where do you fall in the birth order in your family? Do you think this has influenced your personality?
I am the third/last child. I am the baby in the family. I of course was spoiled and always got my way. I really don't know if it influenced my personality. I have always been the silly.
5. Where do you think you spend most of your money?
Me personally, not counting in the normal bills, I would say face creams/make-up/etc and then on others.
6. When you need to confront someone would you rather communicate in person, on the phone, by email or by letter? Why?
None of the above! I don't like confrontations, haven't actually had that many. I will put things into a letter when I'm angry with my husband. When I face him one on one he has the knack to turn things around making me feel really bad.
7. Dodge ball, freeze tag, kickball or jump rope? You have to pick one.
Jump rope but I doubt I could actually do it now.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
In preparation for the upcoming nuptials of Prince William and Kate Middleton, which I am so excited about, I watched the following programs with the last one airing tomorrow:
Charles & Di: Once Upon/Time (New) on TLC (this one was wonderful)
Untold Stories/Royal Bridesmaid (New) on TLC
Royally/30 Defining Days (New) on TLC
Wild About Prince Harry (New) on TLC (just because)
The Making of A Royal Wedding (New) on TLC Thursday
If you have a DVR you go on Demand to the BBC and also watch some shows.