1. July 20th marks the anniversary of the first time man stood on the moon. Flash forward 42 years to July 8, 2011 which marked the start of the final Space Shuttle mission. Should we continue to explore space? Should nations devote more or fewer of their resources to exploring space? Would you want to go into space if the opportunity arose?
I remember it well. Yes I think we should, I think people rally around it and think that's a good thing for our morale. Yes I think I would like to go into space.
2. What are three things in your freezer?
Beside the normal Ice Cubes: Ice Cream, Lou Malnati Pizza and Smoothie mixes. Of course there are Daiquiri mixes too!
3. If you could see any band/artist perform live tonight who would it be? It has to be someone living...no Beatles, Elvis, etc.
Scotty McCreery if he was doing tours, otherwise I say Barry Manilow.
4. Ice-cubed or crushed? Or are you one of those people who don't like ice?
5. The owner of a small restaurant outside of Pittsburgh recently announced he was banning children under six, saying they regularly disrupted other customer's meals. You can read the story in more detail here but isn't this a perfect topic to discuss in our Wednesday Hodgepodge? Have at it friends...what are your thoughts?
I think it's wrong, not fair to families who want to go out and can afford to go out.
6. What was your first car? How did it come to be yours?
My first car was a VW my dad picked up for me and I hated it and didn't want it. My first new car was a 1969 1/2 Maverick from Ford. Got it near the end of my senior year and my parents helped me to get it. I would keep up the payments when I started working after graduation.
7. If I had a nickle for every time I _passed gas_I'd be rich.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
You know that I rarely watch videos on blogs but every once in awhile I can't resist. This one is really cute so if you have time, after you comment, head on over and visit with Joanne at 10minutes2breathe. You will find it hard not to smile!