1. Share a favorite song lyric.
Well my favorite song is "What a Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong, it's the ringer on my phone. And I think to myself, what a wonderful world....
2. When was the last time someone yelled at you?It has been awhile since that has happened. I know that last Thursday when Mark had his eye surgery he got upset with me having to wake him up every hour to put drops in his eyes. I know there were words!
3. Money, fame, happiness...are they mutually exclusive?
Well first I had to look it up because I didn't know what you meant. (To say that more than two propositions are mutually exclusive may, depending on context, mean that no two of them can both be true, or only that they cannot ...) Okay, that didn't help me either! Well I know that you can have happiness without money or fame.
4. What is your favorite dish to prepare for family and friends that doesn't require turning on the stove, oven or an outdoor grill?
Well you didn't say crock pot! I'm going to say my black bean chili.
5. The first week of August is National Simplify Your Life Week. What is one thing you could do this week to simplify your life? Will you do it?
Well this won't be a surprise to any of you. It would be to stop blogging. It has consumed my life, I stress if I can't read each blog daily. I'm trying to pull away but it's not working.
6. On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being 100% and 1 being not at all) how tuned in are you to your country's national political scene?
2, only because I hear some talk about it in the house. I don't watch the news or read the papers. You can call me clueless.
7. What are your final parting words to the month of July?
I will miss you, I'm not ready for summer to be over.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have two things to share. My sister in law and her partner were leaving a casino in Arizona on Saturday when her partner started having chest pains. The employees of the casino were quick to respond and she was on her way to the hospital quickly. She had a angiogram done which found a total blockage and then a angioplasty was done where a stent was put in. She did have a heart attack! She is doing great and should be back at home now. We thank God for the protection of her life.
JAPANESE TSUNAMI.....FROM A CAR'S PERSPECTIVE:Yu Muroga was a Japanese driver on a tour with an HD camera mounted on the dashboard when the earthquake took place on March 11, 2011. Like most people of his area, he did not feel threatened by the tsunami, as it was far enough from the coast, so he continued to drive and do his job...Until... I had posted one a few months back on the aerial views but this is definitely one to watch.