Click on the button and join in the fun!
Thank you Joyce.
Thank you Joyce.
1. What is something that bothers you if it's not done perfectly?
Not much lately, I've become a bit of a slacker. Okay I just remembered my Christmas tree, that's got to be it!
2. Do you think a 6th sense exists? Explain.
I do. I don't believe I have one but I do think there are people who can see/feel things that we don't see.
3. Do you say your goodbyes slowly, quickly, or not at all?
I have always said my goodbyes quickly and usually without tears.
4. On a scale of 1-10, with ten being hot hot hot, what level of spice do you like in your food? What's your favorite 'spicy' dish?
I think I am maybe a 6. I can't think of a favorite right now other then salsa.
5. What is one of your all time favorite commercial jingles?
"I am stuck on band-aid because band-aids stuck on you" This is the first thing that came to mind for me! My daughter likes to collect the band-aids with designs.
6. Plane, train, boat or auto...your preferred method of travel?
I prefer auto. I love road trips, they are a favorite of mine. I have never traveled by boat!
7. What is something you take for granted?
The free time I have. I should be out and about enjoying the world but I sit here all day blogging. I am a little upset with myself for letting this get the best of me. I need an intervention.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have to admit that I am looking forward to watching "Two and a Half Men" this season. I have watched since it premiered September 22, 2003. Actually I use to like Charlie Sheen in his role but as time went on it was the other characters on the show who I really enjoyed. Charlie was just a drunk womanizer on the show. S.h.o.c.k.e.r! I happen to be an Ashton Kutcher fan. What I have read so far, his name is Walden Schmidt and he's and internet billionaire with a broken heart. He apparently buys the house because Charlie passes away. That's all I know so far but I imagine he must have felt sorry for Alan (John Cryer)and decide not to kick him out of the house!