Join in the fun!
1. It's still May, right? When were you last in the middle of something that might be described as mayhem?That would be at bowling yesterday. Too many woman and too many opinions when voting on something!
2. When did you last feel dismayed?Sorry, don't want to bring anyone down but I seem to experience this quite often these days.
3. What's a food combination you like, but other people may find strange?I'm not sure others would find this strange but I had recently read that people use Nutritional Yeast Seasoning on their popcorn so I bought some. I love it!!! I don't have popcorn very often so next up is using it on my veggies.
4. "It is never too late to be what you might have been." Do you think that's true? Why or why not?
I guess in many respects that can be true unless you wanted to be an astronaut and your now 75 years old! I think that we all have an opportunity to improve ourselves.
5. US News and World Report listed the best historic destinations in the US as follows-Washington D.C, Philadelphia PA, Williamsburg VA, Charleston SC, Boston MA, Richmnd VA, Savannah, GA, Santa Fe NM, Yellowstone, San Antonio TX, San Francisco CA, New Orleans LA, and Charlottesville VA. Of those listed how many have you seen in person? Which two sites on the list would you most like to see in person?
I think I have seen 3 of them in person. Well there are several I would like to see but the top two would be Washington DC and Boston MA.
6. May is National Physical Fitness and Sports Month. If you had to participate in a single fitness activity for the next half hour, which activity would you choose?I would choose walking.....
7. What did you like best about the city, town, or neighborhood where you grew up?
Well we were walking distance to the Brookfield Zoo. We always had fun 4th of July celebrations. Also I was just a block away from the grade school which was nice. That was back when the schools went up to 8th grade. It was a small town although there were other towns close by.
8. Insert your own random thought here.