Thank you Joyce :)
Go HERE to join in....
1. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your sense of direction? 1=can't find my way out of a paper bag and 10=if I've been somewhere once I can find it blindfolded ten years later.
I would be at least an 8!
When was the last time you looked at/used a map you could hold in your hand? (phones don't count!)
Actually I held a real map in my had when we were in Montana.
back east, down south, out west, up north
Choose one of these directional expressions and tell us why you chose it.
I will choose up north! Choosing it because we have driven up North twice this year.
2. Did you do more talking or listening yesterday? Is that typical? Describe your yesterday in one word.
I did more listening yesterday. No that is not typical. We were our to dinner with a co-worker of Marks and I just didn't have much to say!
3. Time, money, water-power-resources, opportunity... which one on the list are you most guilty of wasting? What might you do to change that?
I waste time, have been doing that for years. To change it I must get off of my phone, computer and TV!
4. Did your family take regular vacations when you were a kid? Tell us something you remember about a family roadtrip from your own childhood.
My grandparents on my father's side had a summer home in Union Pier Michigan. That would usually be our vacation for the summer. We did however take a road trip to California from Illinois one time that I remember.
Since my father worked at a movie theater we were given passes to go to the studios. We saw Jerry Lewis making a movie and we saw the TV show Dennis The Menace being filmed.
5. If you could grow anything you wanted, what would you grow? Why?
I'm going to say lemons because we love using fresh lemon in our water or iced tea. Otherwise I would have to say blackberries because I love them.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm in Las Vegas right now. Mark had a convention he needed to be at so I came along. Skye is at the kennel this week. Also by mistake I deleted all in my Feedly unread blogs so I probably won't see you posts prior to today.