~Thank you Joyce~
Click Here to play along!
1. What would you say is your biggest day to day challenge?
Motivation. I haven't had any in a long time. Honestly I feel that since I started blogging 9 years ago and have been on social media I have become a very lazy person. I'm having trouble digging myself out of this hole.
2. May 16th is National Biographers Day. What's a biography you really enjoyed reading? Is this a genre you read regularly?
I'm not sure I have read one. My regular genre would be romance novels.
3. How important is keeping a clean house? Do you need to de-clutter your life?
It is very important to me. I can't do what I use to do and that is a daily frustration for me. Yes my life is in need of a de-cluttering.
4. You're the 8th dwarf. What's your name?
5. What's surprised you the most about your life or life in general?
I am going to say that the biggest surprise was turning 60. Grandparents are supposed to be in their 60's, not me. Going from thirty one day to sixty the next is how it felt to me.