2. Last time you 'burned the candle at both ends'?
Obviously that is right now with Mark's injury. The hour drive each way to the hospital/doctor has happened 6 times in the last 8 days. A post to come with lots of interesting details when I have the time.
3. Are you someone with the 'gift of gab'? Elaborate (which shouldn't be a problem if you answered yes teehee).
Yes, I can have the gift to gab. Right now I'm exhausted and have nothing to say. However I do talk to strangers all the time. Drives Mark crazy.
4. Do you request a special meal on your birthday, and if so tell us what that meal is? Do you want the same kind of cake year after year or will any flavor work? Do you want cake at all? Growing up were birthdays a big deal in your house? Are they a big deal now?
I can't say that it has to be a special meal but I do like cheeseburger spring rolls from Cheesecake Factory and a piece of cheesecake. My newest favorite! Yes guess I would say yes to the same cheesecake each year. Yes I want cake.
I have memories that are lost because of other situations in my home growing up. I don't remember the birthdays. It's not a big deal but I do like to have a small celebration for sure.
5. 'Age is just a number.'..agree or disagree? Tell us why.
I'm really not sure that I have an answer for this one. I might agree in some ways.
6. Insert your own random thought here.