Head on over and join in the fun. Joyce is waiting for you....
1. Share your Christmas Eve traditions.
We use to celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve growing up. Moving to California away from family 21 years ago was a big change however I did have my Aunt & Uncle out here and we would go over to their house on Christmas Eve. Since they are now gone my husband and I are usually home alone. I will attend a service at church and watch It's a Wonderful Life. The kids will be celebrating with their significant others family. (this is crazy but we would go to church on Christmas Eve, when we got home from church if the Christmas tree was lit in the window it meant Santa came!)
2. What was the best book you read in 2010? (we're not going to include The Bible here)
I can't say that I actually completed any this year but I bought several! I will try harder in 2011!
3. Do you have pets and if so do you allow them on the furniture?
Yes we have our Cairn Terrier Skye and she is allowed on the furniture and in our bed.
4. What event from 2010 are you most thankful for?
I am thankful that my Dad, when taken ill in June, was able to have a pace maker put in at 87 and is still going strong. I love him more then I can express in words. We are best buds!
5. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before.
Let my kids drive my car up to Mammoth Lakes !!!!! Also I just recently drove my husbands SUV, he has had it for 2 1/2 years. (the size just scared me, I like my Mini Cooper)
6. Brussels sprouts...friend or foe?
I think friend but I never buy them.
7. Who would you nominate for man/woman of the year?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I keep promising Christmas pictures of the house/tree and I will keep that promise tomorrow so please come back over.
Thinking we may need these soon here in California!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!