This is too much fun to pass up!
Go over to Joyce's and join us.
(click on the button)
1. March 2nd is Dr. Seuss's birthday so I'm wondering...do you like green eggs and ham? Okay-how about this instead...how do you like your eggs? Or don't you?
No green eggs and ham for me. I like my eggs over easy. Actually I like eggs in most forms they are cooked in.
2. Is March coming in like a lion or something less ferocious where you live?
Well it was raining in Florida yesterday, not sure about California.
3. Do you work better or worse under pressure?
I would have to say better under pressure but under pressure is never fun! It is usually under pressure because I procrastinate!
4. March Madness-are you a fan? It's college basketball in case you're wondering. And if you're outside the USA tell us-is there any sort of 'madness' taking place during March in your part of the world?
5. Under what circumstances do you do your best thinking?
I usually do my best thinking in a quiet car while I am driving. Since I don't really leave my house much I would also say the shower and sometimes in bed at night.
6. What item of clothing from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
Probably my robe!
7. Do you use sarcasm?
Yes I do!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I do not know about the entire state of Florida but here in the area where my family lives they do not recycle. A few churches have things set up but my family doesn't participate. It is driving me crazy knowing that all these items are just sitting at dumps that will never break down. Seriously I am struggling with this. At home we have so much recycling that it outweighs the trash each week.
P.S. I am here until Saturday evening. My husband comes in tonight for two nights and then he heads to Orlando for next week business. We have a family dinner tomorrow night with all 12 members of my family who live here.