Head on over to Joyce's place to join in the fun!
1. Would you rather talk to everyone at a crowded party for a short time or have a significant conversation with two people?
I think I would choose the significant conversation with two people providing I actually like the two people.
2. What objects do you remember from your parent's living room?
Well there was a modern pole lamp in one corner, the large corner sectional that had plastic covers and we had a big organ.
3. Do you hog the bed? Steal the covers? Snore?
No I don't hog the bed or steal the covers, I usually have the covers off! Not that I have ever heard myself but yes I have been known to snore!
4. Speaking of Easter dinner....what is your favorite way to cook/eat lamb? Or does just the thought of that make you squeamish? If you're not cooking lamb what will be your entree du jour on Easter Sunday?
We will most likely be making a Prime Rib dinner.
5. Let's throw some politics into this week's mix-oooohhh...Do you know the whereabouts of your birth certificate and when was the last time you had to produce it to prove you're you?
Actually I do know where it is because I just had to have a copy sent to me for my passport. I only had the hospital one which doesn't count. So I used it in February of this year.
6. As a child, how did people describe you?
Cute as a button and full of smiles.
7. What do you complain about the most?
I am sure my family would have a long list to give you. I don't seem to be a happy camper anymore. I am going to say the fact that most days they (family) don't get the fact that I have a chronic illness and can't do a lot of things around the house. They make me feel guilty for what I don't do. I don't know why I have to keep reminding them about this.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
THIS IS THE ONLY TIME WE WILL SEE AND LIVE THIS EVENT