Head on over and join us, just click on the button.
1. Using what's in your frig right now what sort of meal would you be able to make for guests who are knocking at the front door this very minute?
That is not going to happen, we would order pizza! I could make sandwiches if I had to.
2. What is something about yourself that you hope will change but that probably never will?
This may not be the direction you were going but I will say my severe asthma/COPD. The lungs do not repair themselves.
3. What's something about yourself that you hope will never change?
My love for God.
4. Do you usually send serious or funny greeting cards? Why?
I normally send regular ones. Not necessarily serious but I don't send funny ones often. No reason other then I like a regular card. I sometimes send funny for a special birthday like over the hill!
5. Bird watching, shell gathering, or star gazing- your choice for whiling away the hours?
Definitely star gazing and I don't mean movie stars! Shell gathering would be a close second.
6. Do you double or triple check things? If so, what?
I would have to say yes. Normally it would be a list of things, like a list for packing for a trip, Christmas gift list or grocery shopping.
7. What's your favorite place for people watching?
The airport has always been my favorite. From the emails I get I guess I should be watching at Walmart!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Not really thinking right now. I am home from Mammoth Lakes, CA and it was a great week. I have laundry to do, shows to catch up on and lots of blog posts to read.(over 300) I promise to be around over the next few days to catch up on each of you.