1. How do you typically react in a sudden, extreme, pressure-filled crisis? Would we want you nearby in an emergency?
I can be a take action person in a crisis but really don't have much experience with it and pray it stays that way. Yes I think you would want to be around me.
2. Caramel apple - caramel sundae - caramel corn - caramel macchiato...of the four, which caramel treat would you choose?
All of the above but because I have to choose one I will say Caramel Apple. Especially a Mrs. Prindables Gourmet Apple.
3. Is there such a thing as destiny? Explain.
I believe being in the right place at the right time can change your destiny but that to me comes from God. I have not seen many things in my life happen where I haven't seen the hand of God there. I do believe that prayer can change your destiny too.
4. What's your favorite piece of furniture? I'm referring to something currently in your possession as opposed to something on your wish list.
I am going to say my Singer Sewing Machine No.66 which belonged to my grandfather who was a Tailor. I even have the instruction booklet and an old wooden ironing board that he used at home.(the machine is inside the cabinet)
5. Wednesday night marks the start of the 2011 Baseball World Series. Did you know? Do you care? Will you be watching? Ever been to a professional baseball game? If you're not an American do you find the title 'World Series' annoying or amusing?
I kinda know but no I do not care. I will not be watching. Yes I have been to several professional games and had a great time.
6. A sound that takes me back to my childhood is____________.
All I can think of is the crackling leaves burning at the curb in the Fall. That was years before pollution laws.
7. On average, once you've linked your hodgepodge post to mine how many other participant blogs do you visit? Do you ever come back to the Hodgepodge later in the day or even the day after to read posts?
I read at least 15+ each week. No I do not come back later in the day. I have at least 50 other posts that I read each day on top of the 15+.
8. Insert your own random thought here. (thought this was cute)
Two elderly women were out driving in a large car - both could barely see over the dashboard. As they were cruising along, they came to major cross road. The stop light was red, but they just went on through.
The woman in the passenger seat thought to herself "I must be losing it.
I could have sworn we just went through a red light." After a few more minutes, they came to another major junction and the light was red again.
Again, they went right through. The woman in the passenger seat was almost sure that the light had been red but was really concerned that she was losing it. She was getting nervous.
At the next junction, sure enough, the light was red and they went on through. So, she turned to the other woman and said, "Mildred, did you know that we just ran through three red lights in a row? You could have killed us both!"
Mildred turned to her and said, "Oh! Am I driving?"
Thank you Joyce for the questions. Click on the button to join in!