1. A new Miss America was crowned on Saturday night-did you watch? If you were a contestant what would your talent be?
No I did not watch. I can't remember the last time I watched one. There is absolutely no talent that I could perform!
2. Do you have houseplants? Real or fake?
Yes I do. I have a few fake ones because of location to light. I have several real plants also. I love real plants and there was a time in my life when I had over 200 living plants in my house. I was the manager of a flower shop back in the day.
3. When you were in school did you speak up or were you more of the hide your face, avoid eye contact, and pray the teacher didn't call on you type of student?
I would definitely hide my face! I made it through school because the teachers liked me. I was a sweet honest cute little girl. I melted their hearts but in the long run they didn't do me any favors by giving me passing grades.
4. Next Monday marks the Chinese New Year...what do you order when someone suggests Chinese food?
Usually Chow Mein and an orange chicken item.
5. How would you define a miracle? What would it take for you to consider something a miracle?
A miracle to me is something that could not have possibly happened without God being involved, like when someone has cancer and with prayer the cancer has left their body. I know there have been miracles that I have not seen but I believe they happened.
6. What's your favorite Disney song?
I love the song from Enchanted called "That's How You Know (When Your in Love)"
7. I should have ________ yesterday.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am on my way to Las Vegas today (God willing) so you will not hear from me! Unfortunately after having a weekend of feeling really good health wise I woke up Monday morning with a miserable cold. I am fighting tooth & nail to keep it from going into my lungs. I got myself to bowling yesterday then got my bag ready and then I just laid low the rest of the day.
I have a prayer request. I have two close personal friends at bowling who are cousins to each other. Their cousin Marysa joined their team this year. Marysa recently had a urinary track infection and ended up going into renal failure. They actually have had to get her heart back once already after crashing. She has a sweet little 3 yr old son. As of yesterday she was not doing well and woke up with severe chest pain. Please say a prayer for Marysa. I believe in the power of prayer.
Thank you Joyce for all the wonderful questions. If you want to join in just click on the button!